The wearing of correct uniform is an important feature in creating the sense of community at our school. It helps to foster a sense of shared identity, promotes equality, reinforces positive behaviour and supports an ethos of respect for each other and for the school environment.
School Uniform Requirements
- Royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan with or without the school logo, or royal blue fleece with the school logo. Navy blue sweatshirts and cardigans are not part of our school uniform.
- White polo shirt or shirt with or without the school logo.
- Smart trousers, shorts, skirts, culottes or pinafores in plain grey or navy. Casual attire such as denim, leggings and cargo shorts are not part of our school uniform.
- Blue and white summer dress.
- Plain grey, black, navy or white socks or tights. Brightly coloured or patterned socks and tights are not part of our school uniform.
- Smart shoes or ankle boots in plain black, navy or dark brown. Sandals and flip flops are not appropriate footwear in school. Trainers or casual shoes are not part of our school uniform.
- House PE T-Shirts in house colours (Red – Trinity, Yellow – Robinson, Blue – Newnham, Green – Churchill). These are available in the online School Shop or via the school office, and cost £5.00
- Plain shorts in black or blue.
- Tracksuit bottoms and sweatshirt for outdoor PE in cold weather.
- Trainers or plimsolls appropriate for physical activity.
- Drawstring bag for storage of PE Kit, named on the outside please.
- A hair band to tie back long hair if applicable.
- It is recommended that the children bring to school a small rucksack or book bag each day. Book bags with the school logo are available from the school office. Please name bags on the outside.
- Please ensure your child has an appropriate coat with them every day as outdoor play will occur even if light rain or showers are experienced. School rain coats are available from the school office.
- Children will be asked to remove outdoor wear including coats, scarves, hats and gloves when inside the building.
- For health and safety reasons jewellery should not be worn with the exception of a single stud in pierced ears. Hooped or dangling earrings are not acceptable. All earrings need to be removed for PE lessons or covered with tape.
- A watch may be worn.
- Make up and nail varnish should not be worn to school.
- It is essential that all items of clothing are clearly named with your child’s first and last name so that lost items can easily be returned to their owners.
Items available from the school office:
- Royal blue sweatshirt, fleece or cardigan with the school logo.
- White polo shirt with the school logo.
- House PE T-Shirts.
- Draw string bags for storage of PE Kit with school logo.
- School rain coats.
- Book bags with the school logo.
A range of secondhand school uniform is available at FOGG events.