The curriculum at Girton Glebe aims to equip our pupils for life. It offers them the opportunity to develop a lifelong love of learning and a good understanding of themselves and others.
Our curriculum engenders resilience, self-confidence, empathy and independence. Through these attributes, and the high standards set by teachers, our pupils value effort as a key to success and take great pride in their personal achievements.
Teaching and learning at Girton Glebe encourages children to make clear links across their curriculum whilst delivering fun, challenging activities that excite them and pique their interest.
Our classroom and forest school provision allow children to take measured risks and enable them to apply their learning skills across a broad range of experiences.
The curriculum at Girton Glebe Primary School has children at its very heart and encompasses our five core values.
Through our Core Values, we aim to:
- Develop resilient learners who persevere through new challenges.
- Learn and achieve in a supportive and respectful environment.
- Encourage learners to excel and strive for excellence through developing independent thinking skills
- Promote compassion through developing a wider understanding of the world
- Encourage children to take responsibility for their own learning and achievements.