We open to our local community during the summer term, so that Girton children can enjoy using our fantastic school pool.
Swims will be from 2pm – 3pm.
We are a small learner pool (with a deep end), therefore our numbers are limited to 20 people at any one time.
If we are full, we will rotate swimmers so that everyone is able to enjoy a dip!
- £2 charge per swimmer
- NPLQ qualified lifeguard on poolside
- Toilet available adjacent to pool (portaloo)
- Pool dimensions: 15m long with a depth range from 0.84m to 1.37m
- Adults must remain with their children, no child will be permitted to swim without an adult on poolside
- We reserve the right to cancel this event in adverse weather conditions or if for any reason the water quality is not to our required standard
- For full details of our pool operation and protocols, please read our Swimming Pool Procedures