We open to our local community during the summer term, so that Girton children can enjoy using our fantastic school pool.
Swim Dates 2019
Community Swims for June and July 2019 will be confirmed shortly.
Swims will be from 2pm – 3pm.
We are a small learner pool (with a deep end), therefore our numbers are limited to 20 people at any one time.
If we are full, we will rotate swimmers so that everyone is able to enjoy a dip!
Thanks go to Girton Town Charity for their continued support of the pool and community opening.
- £2 charge per swimmer
- NPLQ qualified lifeguard on poolside
- Toilet available adjacent to pool (portaloo)
- Pool dimensions: 15m long with a depth range from 0.84m to 1.37m
- Adults must remain with their children, no child will be permitted to swim without an adult on poolside
- We reserve the right to cancel this event in adverse weather conditions or if for any reason the water quality is not to our required standard
- For full details of our pool operation and protocols, please read our Swimming Pool Procedures