Welcome to Girton Glebe and thank you for your interest in our school.
We are seeking an excellent teacher to join our friendly and enthusiastic teaching staff, and in return we offer:
- a supportive, committed and hard-working staff team
- opportunities to develop leadership skills alongside classroom teaching
- strong commitment to continuing professional development
- an inclusive school with well-behaved and creative children, thriving music provision and enrichment opportunities
- an Ofsted “Good” rating
The successful candidate will:
- demonstrate a dedication to high standards and high expectations
- be committed to the very best teaching and learning in a mixed-year environment
- show strong abilities in the use of ICT in teaching and learning
- understand a cross-curricular approach and bring exciting ideas to their pupils
- be able to support the aims, ethos and expectations of the school and its community
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed; please call the School Office on 01223 276484 to book a visit.
Application Deadline: Friday 18 January 2019, 9.00am
Interview Date: Friday 25 January 2019
Start Date: Monday 25 February 2019
Alternatively, please call the School Office on 01223 276484 to request a pack via email.
Girton Glebe Primary School is committed to safeguarding, including the Prevent agenda, and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We follow Safer Recruitment practices, which include, but are not limited to, applying for an enhanced DBS check, right to work in the UK and qualifications check, satisfactory references and medical clearance for all newly appointed staff.