We are seeking an excellent teacher to join our friendly and enthusiastic teaching staff in our Year 2/Year 3 class, working Wednesday to Friday (60% FTE) in a job-share with an experienced teacher. In return we can offer:
- a supportive, committed and hard-working staff team
- opportunities to develop leadership skills alongside classroom teaching
- PPA release time with co-teacher to facilitate planning
- strong commitment to continuing professional development
- an inclusive school with well-behaved and creative children, thriving music provision and enrichment opportunities
- an Ofsted “Good” rating (September 2016)
The successful candidate will:
- demonstrate a dedication to high standards and high expectations
- be committed to the very best teaching and learning in a mixed-year environment
- show strong abilities in the use of ICT in teaching and learning
- understand a cross-curricular approach and bring exciting ideas to their pupils
- be able to support the aims, ethos and expectations of the school and its community
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed; please call the School Office on 01223 276484 to book a visit on: Friday 5th January or Monday 8th January 2018.
Application Deadline: Friday 12th January 2018, 9.30am
Interview Date: Friday 19th January 2018
Start Date: Monday 19th February 2018 (negotiable for dates until 16 April 2018)
Alternatively, call the School Office to request a pack via email.
Girton Glebe Primary School is committed to safeguarding, including the Prevent agenda, and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We follow Safer Recruitment practices, which include, but are not limited to, applying for an enhanced DBS check, right to work in the UK and qualifications check, satisfactory references and medical clearance for all newly appointed staff.