Girton Glebe School is a place for learning and enjoyment, where we focus on our pupils fulfilling their potential as valued members of our school community. We are a village school of 200 pupils, located 2 miles north-west of the bustling city of Cambridge.
We are seeking a motivated, inspiring Key Stage 2 teacher to join our friendly and enthusiastic team from September 2018, and in return we can offer:
- a supportive, committed and hard-working team
- strong commitment to continuing professional development
- an inclusive school with well-behaved and creative children, thriving music provision and enrichment opportunities
- an Ofsted “Good” rating (September 2016)
The successful candidate will:
- demonstrate a dedication to high standards and high expectations
- be committed to the very best teaching and learning in Key Stage 2
- show strong abilities in the use of ICT in teaching and learning
- understand a cross-curricular approach and bring exciting ideas to their pupils
- be able to support the aims, ethos and expectations of the school and its community
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed; please call the School Office to book a visit on 01223 276484.
Application Deadline: Tuesday 20th March 2017, 9.00am
Interview Date: Monday 26th March 2018
The application pack is available to download here:
Alternatively, call the School Office on 01223 276484 to request a pack via email.
Girton Glebe Primary School is committed to safeguarding, including the Prevent agenda, and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We follow Safer Recruitment practices, which include, but are not limited to, applying for an enhanced DBS check, right to work in the UK and qualifications check, satisfactory references and medical clearance for all newly appointed staff.